Our work is for your future.

Phone: (604) 338 5675

210 – 128 West Hastings St. Vancouver BC, V6B 1G8
By Appointment Only
Office hours:
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Pacific Time
*We accept all major credit cards.
For other payment options, please call us.
Family Reunification is highly valued and is one of the objectives described in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, "To see that families are reunited in Canada".

To sponsor someone is to undertake (legally promise) to provide for the sponsored person's basic needs to prevent them from receiving social assistance. Canadian Citizens and permanent residents may sponsor certain family members for permanent residence in Canada. If your family member can become a permanent resident, they can live, study, and work in Canada. A sponsor must be at least 18 years old and residing in Canada.

Who can be sponsored?
- Spouse, or common 
- law, or conjugal partner. 
- Parent. 
- Grandparent. 
- Dependent child. 
- Adopted child. 
- Orphan under age 18 if sponsor's sibling, niece, nephew, or grandchild. 
- A relative of the sponsor of any age, if the sponsor does not have any of the above relationships.
Who can apply? 
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. 
More often than less, we come across situations were grandparents/parents don't want to permanently immigrate to Canada. They have their life established in their home country, but they want to have the opportunity to visit their family in Canada and sometimes stay for long periods of time.
The Super Visa is a great option!
It allows a multiple entry, 10 year temporary residence visa authorizing periods of stay for up to 2 years at a time.

Applicants should undergo a medical examination and purchase private medical insurance.